Have a taste of Japan at home with yummy taiyaki waffles!
This is a new model. The handle color is Black.
Taiyaki is a classic Japanese street food. It's a fish-shaped waffle, traditionally filled with sweetened azuki beans (anko) or custard. With this convenient pan, you can make your own delicious taiyaki at home! Make them with classic anko red bean paste or customize them with your own favorite filling.
Recipe (makes 8 to 10 taiyaki):
250 g anko paste
150 g cake flour
2/3 tbsp baking powder
180 ml milk
40 g sugar
1. Add sugar to whisked egg
2. Mix with sifted flour and baking powder
3. Add milk
4. Turn stove on low heat (note: pan is compatible with gas stoves only )
5. Place pan on stove and grease molds with butter or cooking oil
6. Fill molds halfway with mixture
7. Cook one side until bubbles form, then repeat with other side
8. Add a spoonful of anko red bean paste in two adjacent molds
9. Quickly close pan
10. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping periodically until golden brown
11. Remove from heat and enjoy!
Product Details and Care
Dimensions: 37 cm long x 18 cm wide and 3.5 cm high.
Compatible with gas stoves only
Made in China
Easy to use, and clean. Love it
Worked great! We don't have a gas stove so used a regular induction stove. It still worked. The taiyaki was delicious!
Just as I imagined. :) Highly recommended, if you want home-made taiyaki.
This pan it awesome! I love it and it’s easy to use. :)