The Kokeshi Bento Kyoto boxes are new designs in the Kokeshi Bento family, now available only at Bento&co!
These bento boxes are made by Hakoya, exclusively for Bento&co.
Choose between various local Kyoto designs:
Geiko, Kyoto dialect for "Geisha" with a violet Kimono
The Kokeshi Bento Kyoto Boxes consists of 3 parts:
- A two layered box, the upper compartment has a domed, leak-resistant inner lid.
- An inverted bowl that's also a cute hat or headpiece for the kokeshi doll.
- An elastic bento band is included, to hold everything together.
Total capacity: 640ml. Each closed compartment holds 200ml, and the bowl can hold up to 240ml. However you should only pack well ¥-wrapped food in the bowl since it's not sealed. One idea is to bring along a packet of instant miso soup and add hot water in this bowl at lunchtime.
Dimensions: 100mm (3.9") diameter x 130mm (5.12") high.
- Material: PET-ABS. BPA-free
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe, with the inner flexible lids removed (we recommend using a liquid dishwasher soap to avoid washing out prints)
- Made in Japan, in Ishikawa.