Itadakimasu Bento Box 1000mL
Itadakimasu Bento Box 1000mL
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
The Itadakimasu Bento Box features an illustration of a simple rice bowl and chopsticks along with the text いただきます(itadakimasu) in Japanese. This phrase means "I humbly receive", and expresses appreciation for your food and those who prepared it.
What we love about it:
- Charming illustration that conveys an integral part of Japanese culture! A great conversation starter.
- Features two tiers, each with their own lid, with a removable inner divider.
- Large capacity perfect for fueling up, or for bringing snacks in addition to your lunch.
- Black elastic bento band keeps your box securely closed during transit.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Note: We recommend transporting your salad dressings and sauces in a separate container to avoid accidental leaks.
Details & Care:
- Size L
- Capacity: 1000 ml (upper compartment 500ml, lower compartment 500ml)
- Materials: BPA-free plastic (ABS / Inner lid: EVA plastic)
- Dimensions: 182 × 97 × 95 mm ( 7.16" x 3.81" x 3.74")
- Microwave and dishwasher safe with the lids removed
- Made in Ishikawa, Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.