Eco-friendly and beautiful, furoshiki are traditional Japanese cloths that can be used to wrap bento boxes, gifts, wine bottles and more. The Hokusai Ukiyo-e Furoshiki | The Great Wave off Kanagawa features one of the masterpieces of famous Ukiyo-e artist, Hokusai.
What we love about it:
- Part of the Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji series, this stunning image of the ocean cemented Hokusai’s fame, and became one of the most iconic pieces of Japanese art.
- Size works well to wrap any small, medium, or large bento box
- Also great as a wall hanging or table setting.
Details & Care
- 48cm x 48cm (18.9″ x 18.9″)
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Machine-washable (use the gentle cycle and lukewarm water (no hotter than 40 degrees C / 104 degrees F recommended)
- Made in Japan