The Fukuro Bento box has a serene, nature-inspired design. Fukuro is the Japanese word for owl — and sure enough, printed on the lid, there's a little owl perched on a branch with a full moon.
This box is large enough for an active adult. Fukuro Bento is available in two colors: light or dark (the illustration varies between the two models).
Fukuro Bento is a two-tier bento box. The top tier has a flexible, leak-resistant semi-transparent lid. The surface of the outer lid and bottom tier have a simulated woodgrain look; the top tiers and interiors are black.
- Total volume: 900 ml (upper compartment: 450 ml, lower compartment: 450 ml)
- Size: 18 × 10 × 8.4 cm (7" x 3.9" x 3.3")
- Sold with an elastic, black bento band.
- Material of box: Plastic (PET) with a safe temperature range of -20°C to 140°C (-4°F to 284°F))
- Material of inside lid: Polyethylene (temperature supported: -20 to 60°C)
- The box itself is microwave and dishwasher safe. Remove the outer and inner lids before putting it in the microwave. Hand-washing is recommended for the inner lid.
- Do not use it in the oven, or put it near an open flame.
- BPA free
Made in Japan