Baby Rice Ball Faces Onigiri Set
- Regular price
- $ 14.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 14.00 USD
- Unit price
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
Easily create adorably small rice balls with cute smiley faces using the Baby Rice Ball Faces Onigiri Set. These 3cm rice balls are perfect for little fingers to pick up and eat. Perfect for daily bento meals, as well as finger food for picnics and parties!
Includes a mold with lid to shape the rice balls and two hole-punchers to create facial features from nori seaweed, ham or cheese.
- Dip the mold in water (this moisture prevents the rice from sticking)
- Fill the mold holes with rice.
- Place the mold lid on top of the rice, press down and turn side to side
- Remove lid and turn mold upside down and press down to remove rice balls
- Use the hole-puncher of your choice to cut out facial features from nori seaweed, cheese or ham.
- Place facial features onto the rice balls (using a toothpick helps!)
Watch the How-To Video:
Details & care:
- Creates 3cm (about 1") size rice balls
- Dimensions: Mold: 5 cm x 14.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Hole Punch: 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 3 cm
- Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS plastic)
- Not microwave-safe. Do not put in oven or stove.
- Not Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.
Designed in Japan, Made in China.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.