Asanoha Bento Box 950mL
Asanoha Bento Box 950mL
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
The Asanoha Bento, one of our bestselling bento boxes, is a gorgeous two-tier large capacity bento box. The grayish blue matte box features a subdued Asanoha design, a traditional Japanese pattern.
What we love about it:
- Lid features asanoha pattern representing overlapping hemp leaves, which were grown in Japan for thousands of years to make textiles! It’s a motif believed to bring health and good fortune. Accented with a small chidori (plover) bird, also beloved as a lucky symbol.
- Curved box make it a pleasure to hold and use.
- Includes black elastic band.
- Upper tier features its own leak resistant inner lid.
- Compacts for easy transport home. When you're done with your meal, just flip the top tier upside down to fit inside the bottom tier.
Looking for a bento bag to use with this bento? We recommend our Black Bag for a perfect fit.
Details & Care:
- Capacity: 950 ml (upper compartment: 450 ml, lower compartment: 500 ml).
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80 mm (8 x 3.93 x 3.14").
- Dishwasher safe with inner lids removed.
- Microwave safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Material: BPA-free plastic ( PET and ABS)
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
Made in Ishikawa, Japan (Hakoya)
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.