Asanoha Bento Box 950mL
Asanoha Bento Box 950mL
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
The Asanoha Bento, one of our bestselling bento boxes, is a gorgeous two-tier large capacity bento box. The grayish blue matte box features a subdued Asanoha design, a traditional Japanese pattern.
What we love about it:
- Lid features asanoha pattern representing overlapping hemp leaves, which were grown in Japan for thousands of years to make textiles! It’s a motif believed to bring health and good fortune. Accented with a small chidori (plover) bird, also beloved as a lucky symbol.
- Curved box make it a pleasure to hold and use.
- Includes black elastic band.
- Upper tier features its own leak resistant inner lid.
- Compacts for easy transport home. When you're done with your meal, just flip the top tier upside down to fit inside the bottom tier.
Looking for a bento bag to use with this bento? We recommend our Black Bag for a perfect fit.
Details & Care:
- Capacity: 950 ml (upper compartment: 450 ml, lower compartment: 500 ml).
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80 mm (8 x 3.93 x 3.14").
- Dishwasher safe with inner lids removed.
- Microwave safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Material: BPA-free plastic ( PET and ABS)
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
Made in Ishikawa, Japan (Hakoya)
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.