Morihan Uji Matcha Pudding Mix (80g)
- Regular price
- $ 8.10 USD
- Regular price
$ 9.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 8.10 USD
- Unit price
The Morihan Uji Matcha Pudding Mix (80g) is a popular dessert mix made by Morihan, a famous tea shop established in 1836 in Uji, the green tea mecca in Kyoto, Japan. Not only is it surprisingly easy to make, the rich flavor of this pudding keeps people coming back for more.
What we love about it:
- So simple, all you need is water!
- Just the right amount of sweetness, with a creamy, pillowy texture.
- Can be used to make other desserts like matcha bread pudding!
Instructions (serves 4 people)
- Pour the pudding mix into bowl (80g)
- Add 250mL of hot water into bowl and stir with pudding mix until it dissolves (about one minute).
- Pour mixture into 4 cups. Allow to cool for a bit.
- Place cups into refrigerator and cool for at least 3 hours to set.
For a single serving, use 20g of the mix with 60mL of water
For extra deliciousness, we recommend adding whipped cream and/or anko paste on top.
- Contains 80g (4 servings)
- Ingredients: Sugar, creaming powder (dextrin, powdered whole milk, vegetable oil, sweetened condensed skim milk, sugar, salt), Green tea, gelatin, gelling agent (carrageenan), emulsifier, pH adjuster, seasoning agent (nucliec acid, disodium succinate), (includes milk, soybean and gelating derived components).
- Nutritional information (single serving of 20g): 88 kcal, protein 1.1g, fat 2.4g, carbohydrates 15.8g, sodium 0.07g
- Made in Uji, Kyoto Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.