is a roomy, sleek and minimalist two-tier bento box for fans of stainless steel boxes! It may remind you of Art Deco, or Bauhaus; either way, it should appeal to anyone who loves high quality kitchenware! Made by Kobo Aizawa, an esteemed
Japanese restaurant supply manufacturer in Tsubame Sanjo, Japan's metal-working capital.
What we love about it:
- Plastic-free! Body and the lid of both of these rounded rectangular bento boxes are both made of stainless steel
- Each box has its own lid with a silicone seal around the inner rim
- Versatile. Boxes can be used separately, or stacked together.
- Black elastic bento band included
- Comes with removable stainless steel internal partition for one box
- With proper care, Zen 02 should last you for years!
Total capacity: 1000 ml, 500 ml per box.
Measurements: 182 × 85 × 100 mm (7.16" x 3.35" x 3.93").
- Do not leave very acidic or salty food (such as vinegar, salt, pickles) in it for a long time, as it may damage the metal.
- Not recommended for soupy or saucy foods
- Not microwave safe.
- Hand-washing is recommended.
- Dry well after washing with a soft cloth to keep the shine of the metal.
- Made in Japan.