The Nami Bento Box, one of our bestselling bento boxes, is a gorgeous two-tier large capacity bento box. The matte-black box features a subdued nami or seigaiha design, a traditional Japanese pattern, in a muted gold.
What we love about it:
Features traditional pattern of waves (nami or seigaiha) which symbolize cycles of good luck. The lower left corner is accented by a single cherry blossom with scattered petals.
- Curved box make it a pleasure to hold and use.
- Includes black elastic band.
- Upper tier features its own leak resistant inner lid.
- Compacts for easy transport home. When you're done with your meal, just flip the top tier upside down to fit inside the bottom tier.
Looking for a bento bag to use with this bento? We recommend our Black Bag for a perfect fit.
Details & Care:
- Capacity: 950 ml (upper compartment: 450 ml, lower compartment: 500 ml).
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80 mm (8 x 3.93 x 3.14").
- Dishwasher safe with inner lids removed.
- Microwave safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Material: BPA-free plastic ( PET and ABS)
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
Made in Ishikawa, Japan (Hakoya)