Mini Ghost Onigiri Maker
Mini Ghost Onigiri Maker
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
Add a touch of spookiness to your lunch with the Mini Ghost Onigiri Maker!
What we love about it:
- Allows you to easily create bite sized ghost onigiri (rice balls)!
- A fun activity (and snack) for the whole family.
- Includes mold to shape the rice balls and two hole punchers for facial features.
As with all onigiri, we recommend using Japanese rice (short grain rice). Brown rice works too but may not stick together as well as white rice.
- Lightly wet mold with water
- Pack rice into the mold. (Recommended amount is ~ 20 grams)
- Press down using the lid piece
- Flip the mold over to release the rice
- For the face cut-outs, use the hole-puncher tools with a sheet of nori seaweed, or a slice of cheese or ham.
- Place the facial feature cutouts onto the rice.
Details & care:
- Includes one mold that can make two different ghost shapes and two punch out cutters to make a variety of fun expressions and ghosts!
- Dimensions: Mold-spoon 15 cm x 4.5 cm x 3 cm, Punch-out Cutter : 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 3 cm
Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS resin)
- Not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.
- Made in China, Designed in Japan.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.