More than double the amount! Our newly re-added Krewrap Plastic Wrap Red contains more than twice the amount as before with a length of 50 m (up from 20m).
If you've ever struggled to wrap your food with plastic wrap in one-go, Krewrap (in Japanese, "kure wrap") may just change your life! This plastic wrap, the first one introduced in Japan in 1960 is beloved internationally and is a bit of a revolution in the field of cellophane wrap.
You might wonder why we offer Japanese plastic wrap even though you already have cellophane wrap in your local grocery store. Well, here are a few good reasons:
1) Japanese people abroad and foreigners that live in Japan who have tried other plastic wrap rave about it; the competition plastic wrap is too easily ripped or bunched up, just not practical.
2) The packaging is of a great quality; you can easily open the package and the cutting edge allows for precise and neat cutting. (See the video below.)
- Dimensions: Red (22 cm x 50 m)
- Made in Japan.
- Microwave and freezer safe!
- Do not place in oven or near an open flame.
- When microwaving, do not wrap directly on foods with very high fat/oil content as the oil will cause the wrap to become too hot.