What we love about it:
- Large and small mold allows for convenient customization of portion sizes.
- Dimpled inner surface and a pushable section on the back of the mold allows for easy release of onigiri!
How to use:
2. Fill the mold with warm rice up to the brim, then place the lid on top, and push down slightly.
3. Remove lid, place mold on a surface (rice-side down) and push down on the back of the mold so that onigiri comes out. And that's it! Neat, tasty onigiri ready for your bento, picnic, or party!
Details & Care
- Set of 2 rice molds.
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.1 x 3.9cm (small), 7.6 x 7.4 x 4.2cm (big)
- Materials: PP plastic
- Made in Japan