Aikata Iron Tempura Pot
Aikata Iron Tempura Pot
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
What we love about it:
- Compatible with both gas and induction stoves.
- Deep, oval shape allows you to fry even with a minimum amount of oil and prevents oil splatters.
- Spout allows for convenient transferring of oil after frying.
- Easy-grip handles and perfect weight (stable but not too heavy) make it a breeze to lift and carry.
- Inner marking for 500mL and 800mL.
- Compact shape doesn’t take up space in your kitchen while still being large enough for convenient use.
See the rest of our tempura collection here.
- Dimensions: Width 180mm× Length 265mm× Height 100mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Capacity: 2.2 L
- Material: Iron, Silicone coating
- Made in Tsubame Sanjo, Japan
- Compatible with both gas and induction stove tops.
- Hand wash only.
Care and Use Instructions:
- For tempura/deep frying only (do not use to boil, or simmer food). Always use oven mitts or protective gloves when handling in use. Ensure that infants and children are kept away from the vicinity when frying. Do not heat the pot when it is empty (without oil inside). Use low to medium heat and if using a gas stove, do not allow the flames to reach/touch the the outer walls of the pot. Do not use if the handles are loose or damaged. Do not fill the pot completely with oil, leave adequate space for frying. Never leave the pot unattended while frying. The oil should not be heated above 200°C (392°F). Keep your face at a safe distance from the pot while frying, as oil splatter may occur. After use, avoid storing food inside the pot. This pot cannot be used in ovens or microwaves.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.