- Regular price
- $ 5.40 USD
- Regular price
$ 6.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 5.40 USD
- Unit price
The quintessential Japanese snack, takoyaki, is Japanese street food at it's best! Octopus omelette balls- crispy and fried on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside. There's nothing quite like it!
To make delicious takoyaki, you need authentic Japanese takoyaki flour- which can be difficult to find outside of Japan. That's why we're happy to offer this authentic ingredient!
The maker of this Takoyaki Flour, Nippn, prides its self on providing a product that tastes just like the real deal - the Osaka style Takoyaki! One taste and you will be transported to the streets of Osaka!
What you will need to make Takoyaki:
- 200 grams of takoyaki flour (the contents of this package)
- 1 egg
- 600ml of water
- The fillings of your choice: negi (green onion), tako (octopus), etc...
Follow this step by step guide and you will be a master in no time!
Once you have prepared the batter, you will need to cook it in a Takoyaki Pan and finish it in Takoyaki sauce (luckily we sell both!).
What are you waiting for? Let's get cooking!
- 200 grams of flour
- Allergy Disclaimer: this product includes wheat, lactose, mackerel and soybean
- Made in Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.