A good-sized lunchbox with a classic look! The Big Bento Mokume is an XL two-tier box with a clean woodlike top paired with a glossy black base. Handpainted by artisans in Ishikawa, Japan.
What we love about it:
- Perfect if you have a healthy appetite or just prefer the convenience of a larger lunch container.
- Compacts for easy transport home. When you're done with your meal, just flip the top tier upside down to fit inside the bottom tier.
- Features a flexible, leak-resistant lid on the top tier.
- Includes a thick elastic bento band to keep box securely closed.
Details & Care:
- Capacity: 1300 ml total (500 ml top tier / 800 ml bottom tier)
- Dimensions: 17 × 13 × 9.6 cm (6.7" x 5.1" x 3.8")
Materials: BPA-free plastic. Outer: PET and ABS plastic, Inner: Polyethylene
- Microwave safe (2 minutes at 700 watts) and dishwasher safe with the lids removed.
- Made in Ishikawa, Japan