Mold with oval ears forms rice into frogs, bears and pandas! Take a look at the photos for some added inspiration!
- Take your selected mold, and lightly wet with water (this prevents the rice from sticking to the mold).
- Pack freshly cooked, warm rice into the mold. (Holds about 160 grams of rice)
- Turn the mold upside down to release the rice. If the rice doesn't drop out of the mold, gently shake the mold.
- For the face cut-outs, place a sheet of nori seaweed, or a slice of cheese or ham onto the silicone mat.
- Place the cut-out tool on top of the seaweed (side with serrated edges down) and press down to cut out the desired face.
- Place the facial feature cutouts onto the rice
- Once your animal is complete, fill its laughing mouth with your choice of delicious food!
- Bonus tip: Bring the animals to life by naturally coloring the rice with soy sauce (tan), ketchup or carrots (orange), turmeric (yellow), spinach (green) or food coloring.