One of Japan's most famous senbei (rice cracker) snacks, Happy Turn (ハッピーターン) senbei are a little sweet, a little salty - and completely addicting!
What we love about them:
- Savory, crunchy and coated in a delicately sweet buttery powder!
- A favorite among kids and adults alike in Japan since their original release in 1976. Enjoy them with alone or with your favorite drink!
- Package size: 108 g (3.8 ounces). Contains average of 27 crackers
- Ingredients: rice, vegetable oil & fat, sugar, starch, hydrolyzed protein (including soybean), salt, powdered oil & fat, modified starch, seasoning (amino acid), vegetable lecithin (from soybean).
- Allergen Information: This snack is produced in a facility that also handles egg, milk, wheat, shrimp and peanuts.
Made by Kameda in Niigata, Japan