The made-in-Japan Shokado Kaga Bento Box is one of our bestsellers, which comes as no surprise with its lacquer-like glossy inner tray and wood grain like lid with classic Japanese red and black colorway. Perfect for entertaining, catering or adding a special touch to family dinnertime. Fun fact, Shokado-style bento boxes are the quintessential bento boxes you find at traditional Japanese restaurants!
See our whole lineup of Shokado bento boxes.
What we love about it:
- Five compartments of varying sizes to elegantly display food.
- Removable inner tray, allowing for easy cleaning.
- Designed for restaurant use—elevates any type of meal.
- Large capacity
Note: This shokado bento box is not leak-resistant and so is best suited for sit-down meal settings or picnics with foods that are not saucy/soupy.
Looking for something bigger? Check out the Shokado Ajiro Bento Box
Details & Care
Dimensions: 22.5 x 22.5 x 5.5 cm (8.8 x 8.8 x 2.1")
Capacity: 780 - 1000 ml (depending on how tightly the box is packed)
- Material: ABS plastic (BPA-free).
- Made in Ishikawa, Japan.
- NOT microwave or dishwasher safe. Hand wash only.
Interested in buying wholesale? Make an account on our Pro site to see wholesale pricing.