Become a master of Japanese cooking with the Tamagoyaki Pan Sanjo!
Made in Japan in the city of Sanjo, well-known for metal handiwork, this beautiful pan will allow you to make Japanese roll omelettes (tamagoyaki) at home.
This pan is compatible with gas, electric, vitroceramic and induction stoves.
- Dimensions: 14 x 18 cm (without the wooden handle). The size is ideal for a large tamagoyaki omelettes.
- Pan thickness is 1.6 mm (0.06")
- Material: Cast iron with a silicone coating.
- The handle is natural wood.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge only. Do NOT wash with steel wool, or other abrasive objects as the silicone coating will be scratched off.
Not sure how to make tamagoyaki? Watch our how-to video below: