With the Sushinoko Instant Sushi Seasoning 75g you can easily transform cooked rice into delicious sushi rice at home! Beloved in Japan and a best-seller since 1963. Made by Tamanoi, a Japanese vinegar maker producing vinegar and other food items since 1907.
What we love about it:
- Unlike liquid sushi vinegar, won't make your rice wet or mushy at all!
- No MSG or additives
- Cute retro Japanese design.
- In addition to rice, use to make quick pickles, or mix in with potato salad, or sprinkle on french fries! Delicious!
Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Dehydrated vinegar, Acidulant
Directions: Spread warm, cooked rice on a flat surface, sprinkle Sushinoko Instant Sushi Seasoning and mix thoroughly. Once rice is cooled, it's ready for making sushi!
- Use one tablespoon (15 ml) of Sushinoko for every 1 cup of uncooked rice (300 g cooked rice).
- Once opened, firmly fold the open corner of the bag and store in the refrigerator.
- Contains 75 grams, enough for about 8 servings of rice
Made in Nara, Japan