Seagull Tiffin Stainless Steel Lunch Box | Large
- Regular price
- $ 30.60 USD
- Regular price
$ 34.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 30.60 USD
- Unit price
Tired of the hassle of washing oily food stains from plastic bento boxes, or just want to go plastic-free? We recommend trying stainless steel!
What we love about it:
- Completely plastic-free
- Convenient handle for easy transport
- Two tiers means you can separate dry food from wet food.
- Easy wash (greasy food comes off effortlessly from stainless steel)
- You can place directly over open fire--perfect for camping trips!
- Food smells do not transfer to lunch box
Also available in Medium (800mL)
Details & Care
- The lunch box should be carried upright to avoid spilling as it is not completely sealed (due to the lack of plastic components).
- Dimensions: 12cm in diameter (4.72”) and 6.5cm high (2.55"). Height with the handle: 19cm (7.49”).
- Capacity: 560ml capacity per tier (total: 1120ml).
- NOT microwave safe (stainless steel).
- NOT leak-proof, as no plastic gaskets are used.
- Made in Thailand.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.