How to Care for your Magewappa Bento
- Do not microwave or place in dishwasher or oven. Best for carrying food to be enjoyed at room temperature.
- Pack foods that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in divider cups.
- To wash, fill the bento with lukewarm water and allow it to soak for 5 to 10 minutes max.
- Empty the water and wipe all sides of the bento and lid with a soft sponge and a mild dish detergent and rinse.
- Wipe with a soft cloth, then allow to air-dry with lid off in a well-ventilated place away from sunlight.