Copper Tamagoyaki Pan Kansai Style | 10.5 x 15cm
- Regular price
- $ 45.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 45.00 USD
- Unit price
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
Professional chefs in Japan exclusively use copper tamagoyaki pans. Why? The amazing heat conductivity allows you to control the temperature of the eggs and create delicious, fluffy tamagoyaki. Make authentic tamagoyaki the way the pros do it with the Copper Tamagoyaki Pan Kansai Style | 10.5 x 15cm.
What we love about it:
- Excellent heat conductivity and retention means you can evenly cook and smoothly roll the eggs.
- Traditional and stunning design made from high-quality copper
Details & care:
- For 2-3egg tamagoyaki
- Dimensions: 15 x 10.5 x 3cm without the handle.
- Material: Body - Copper, (Tin-lined), Handle - Wood
- Compatible with gas stoves only
- Care instructions: Wash the pan with water and detergent before the first use. After this first wash, clean by wiping with paper towels and avoid washing with water. Do not use metal spatulas as they may scratch the metal. Do not use in ovens.
- Use Instructions: Wipe generously with oil. Do not overheat as this may cause the copper to warp.
- Made in Tsubame-sanjo, Japan
- Comes with handle and body unattached. Includes one nail to attach the handle to the body.
- Place handle inside cylinder of the body and nail the hammer in.
- As copper is a soft metal, the handle may feel loose over time. When that happens just remove the nail and hammer in a nail again.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.