Professional chefs in Japan exclusively use copper tamagoyaki pans. Why? The amazing heat conductivity allows you to control the temperature of the eggs and create delicious, fluffy tamagoyaki. Make authentic tamagoyaki the way the pros do it with the Copper Tamagoyaki Pan Kansai Style | 10.5 x 15cm.
What we love about it:
- Excellent heat conductivity and retention means you can evenly cook and smoothly roll the eggs.
- Traditional and stunning design made from high-quality copper
- For 2-3egg tamagoyaki
Dimensions: 15 x 10.5 x 3cm without the handle.
Material: Body - Copper, (Tin-lined), Handle - Wood
- Compatible with gas stoves only
- Care instructions: Wash the pan with detergent before the first use. After this first wash, clean by wiping with paper towels and avoid washing with water. Do not use metal spatulas as they may scratch the metal. Do not use in ovens.
- Use Instructions: Wipe generously with oil. Do not overheat as this may cause the copper to warp.
- Made in Tsubame-sanjo, Japan
- Comes with handle and body unattached. Includes one nail to attach the handle to the body.
- Place handle inside cylinder of the body and nail the hammer in.
- As copper is a soft metal, the handle may feel loose over time. When that happens just remove the nail and hammer in a nail again.
Not sure how to make tamagoyaki? Watch our how-to video below:
Read our blog post to understand the differences between our Tamagoyaki Pans: Battle of the Tamagoyaki Pans