Yamanaka Sakura is a clean, elegant bento box that plays with the traditional Japanese motive of the Sakura blossom, letting its outline serve as a golden decoration of the box. Coming in traditional Japanese colours of either red or black - chose your favourite or get both!
Yamanaka Sakura perfectly combines a traditional Japanese appeal with a smart functional design. While truly a art piece to admire, inside the shell you'll find a two layered box with a smaller upper, featuring a functional lid for your mains and a bigger lower for side dishes. To keep it all together this box is delivered with an elastic band, ensuring safe transportation.
- Dimensions: 9,8cm wide, 13,9cm long and 7,5cm high (3.85" x 5.47" x 2.95").
- Capacity: 650 ml (upper tier: 250ml / lower tier: 400ml)
- The box is microwave and dishwasher safe with both lids removed.
- The box is made of polypropylene; the inner lid is made of polyethylene. BPA free.
- Made in Japan in the Ishikawa prefecture.