Usagi & Hiyoko Onigiri set
Usagi & Hiyoko Onigiri set
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
Your rice balls will never be boring with the Usagi & Hiyoko Onigiri set! Easily create small rice balls in the shape of a bunny and an egg/chick. Includes mold to shape the rice balls, hole puncher for facial features and a cut-out tool for garnishes. An absolute must for Easter/springtime, or when you want to fill your bento with cute bunnies.
As with all onigiri, we recommend using Japanese rice (short grain rice). Brown rice works too but may not stick together as well as white rice.
- Insert the base of the bunny/egg mold into the main mold.
- Lightly wet mold with water
- Pack rice into the mold. (Recommended amount is ~ 20 grams)
- Press down using the lid piece
- Flip the mold over to release the rice
- For the face cut-outs, use the hole-puncher tool with a sheet of nori seaweed, or a slice of cheese or ham.
- Place the facial feature cutouts onto the rice.
- For garnishes, place the white cut-out tool on top of seaweed/cheese/ham, vegetables.
Details & care:
- Includes a 3 part mold, 1 cut-out tool, one hole-puncher
- Dimensions: Mold-spoon 15.5 cm x 4 cm x 3 cm, Punch-out Cutter : 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 3 cm, Cookie cutters : 12 cm x 6.5 cm x 1.5 cm
Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS resin)
Not Microwave-safe nor Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Made in China, Designed in Japan.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.