THERMOS Food Jar 500ml | Black
THERMOS Food Jar 500ml | Black
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
Since its launch in 1904, THERMOS has set the standard for vacuum insulation technology. This THERMOS food jar allows you to keep your food hot or cold—anyway you want it. Perfect for soups, stews, chilled fruits, and much more!
What we love abut it:
- Chic and simple design, with attractive matte black surface.
- Impressive temperature retaining properties. Pour some hot soup inside the jar before you head out in the morning, and it will still be hot for your meal at 1pm!
- Large, rounded opening for easy drinking and washing.
- Click-open construction makes lid easy to open and close.
Details and Care:
- Material: Stainless steel, Outer Lid: Polypropylene, Inner Lid: Polypropylene, Valve Washer/Seal Washer: Silicone
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Size: 9.5×9.5×13.5cm
- Weight: 30 grams
- Heat insulation (6 hours): 58°C and above | Cold insulation (6 hours): 11°C and below.
- For best results, pre-fill with hot water for hot food, or cold water for chilled food, for 3 minutes and empty before using.
- Hand wash body. Lids are dishwasher safe.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.