Compatible with gas, electric, vitroceramic and induction stoves.
- Dimensions: 14 x 18 cm (without the wooden handle). The size is ideal for large tamagoyaki omelettes.
- Pan thickness is 1.6 mm (0.06")
- Material: Iron with a silicone coating.
- The handle is natural wood.
- Before using the pan for the first time, follow the below instructions.
- Wash the pan with dishsoap and a soft sponge and dry.
- Then, heat the pan on the stove, add some oil, and stir fry vegetable scraps on high heat, using the vegetables to help coat the pan with oil. (The tannins in the vegetables help create a nonstick coating on the surface of the pan). Turn off heat, throw away vegetable scraps and wipe surface of the pan with a paper towel. The pan is now ready for use!
- After each use, hand wash with a soft sponge or plant-based scrub brush. Soap is not needed. Do NOT wash with steel wool as the coating will be scratched off. Dry completely and coat with oil before storing.
Not sure how to make tamagoyaki? Watch our how-to video below: