Sengiri Slicekun Mandoline Slicer
Sengiri Slicekun Mandoline Slicer
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
What we love about it:
- Generous size allows you to slice even large pieces of vegetables, up to a width of 12 cm (4.7 in).
- Easily adjust thickness of slices just by turning the knob (from 0 to 3 mm).
- Includes 3 interchangeable comb blades for julienne strips with different thickness: 1.0 mm / 2.5 mm / 8 mm.
- Includes finger guard to protect your fingers during use.
Details & care:
- Dimensions: Slicer: 2.8 x 14.5 x 35 cm (1.1 x 5.7 x 13.7in), Weight: 450g
Materials: ABS plastic, Stainless steel
- Precautions: Handle blades carefully as they are sharp. Please watch your fingers when using. Do not use with excessive force. Stop use if the slicer makes a rattling noise during use. We highly recommend using the finger-guard or using with cut resistant gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE. Hand wash ONLY.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or sponges.
- Made in Japan by CHIBA KOGYOSYO
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
A Marc Matsumoto Favorite
We're honored to partner with the chef and food blogger Marc Matsumoto of NoRecipes to make these Japanese kitchen items available to you! Selected by Marc, these are tried-and-true tools he uses in his own kitchen.
More of Marc's Picks
Oroshi Grater SpoonRegular price $ 15.73 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$ 18.50 USDSale price $ 15.73 USDSale
Katameru Tenpuru (Cooking Oil Solidifier)Regular price $ 7.65 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$ 9.00 USDSale price $ 7.65 USDSale
Sengiri Slicekun Mandoline SlicerRegular price $ 57.80 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$ 68.00 USDSale price $ 57.80 USDSale
Taiyaki PanRegular price $ 32.40 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$ 36.00 USDSale price $ 32.40 USDSale