With its compelling design and smart layers this M size box is perfect for all your meals.
“Owan” (お碗) is the term for a traditional Japanese bowl. The Owan Sakura is designed celebrating this Japanese staple. The upper lid is decorated with a delicate pattern of pink sakura flowers (cherry blossom) and gold dust.
The use of gold dust is a traditional decoration technique in lacquerware, and although this box is made of practical plastic, the look is both luxurious and beautiful.
The Owan Bento has two compartments. The upper compartment, which fits neatly into the main bowl, is divided into two sections, and the lower compartment is big enough to hold plenty or rice or anything else you want.
A black elastic bento belt is included.
Details & Care
- Capacity: 590 ml (250ml upper compartment, 340ml lower compartment)
- Dimensions: 137mm diameter, 78mm high (5.39" diameter x 3" high).
- The bento box is made of PET and ABS
- Safe temperature range: -20°C to 140°C (-4°F to 284°F))
- Dishwasher safe and Microwave safe with the outer lid removed.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
- Made in Japan, in Ishikawa by Hakoya.