The Nishijin Bento Murasaki is tailor-made for Bento&Co by esteemed bento-maker, Hakoya. The name Nishijin comes from a district in Kyoto famous for its kimono fabric production. We love its large capacity and the signature kimono-inspired pattern.
Also interested in the matching kimono chopsticks and bento bag? Buy the bundle and save!
- Consists of two compartments.
- The upper tier has a sealing lid that helps prevent leaks.
- Total capacity: 950 ml (Upper tier: 450 ml, Lower tier: 500 ml)
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80 mm (8" x 39.4" x 31.5")
- Weight: 480 g.
- Comes with a red elastic band.
- The patterns depicted in the pictures may vary, as the motifs are appliquéd onto the box as a small pieces of actual fabric.
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
Made in Japan, exclusively for Bento&co.