Miyama Square Chopsticks 44 | Kuwa
Miyama Square Chopsticks 44 | Kuwa
ONLY FEW LEFT IN STOCK, ORDER NOW!
A masterpiece of one of our favorite Japanese craftsmen Mr. Hasehira, the Miyama Chopsticks showcases the natural beauty of Kuwa, Japanese Mulberry.
The Kuwa wood these boxes are produced with is native to Japan and famous for its beautiful grain.
Elevate your mealtimes with this stunning pair of hand carved wooden chopsticks.
(Note: Last picture is included for scale, and features chopsticks made from a different wood.
- Handcrafted in Miyama, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
- Length: 24cm
- Hand wash only
- Made from premium wood sourced by Mr. Hasehira, and dried for many years. Sanded to a beautiful smoothness and coated with a food-safe urethane.
- Comes in a black box, perfect for gift giving.
- Please note: The wood may have naturally occurring small indentations and marks (featured in the product photos) which are intentionally left to reflect the natural state of the material.
- Coated with beeswax or food-safe urethane
- NOT microwave or dishwasher safe
- Wash by hand using warm water and a cloth. Hand dry with a soft cloth and allow to completely air dry before storing.
- As no plastic seals were used in this box, we recommend using separate sealed bottles to transport sauces and liquids.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (email@example.com)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.
One day, a Miyama woodworker named Mr. Hasehira saw Bento&co featured on national TV, and was inspired to make bento boxes of his own! When we saw his results, we were thrilled. Mr. Hasehira continues to hand make these limited edition bento boxes, and we are honored to be able to sell them on our shop exclusively.