This wood features a moku (rare pattern) called tama-moku, that resembles pearl-like linked circles.
Details & Care
- Please note: The wood used for the Miyama collection is preserved in a rustic condition to showcase the unique personality of the tree that was used. The wood may have naturally occurring small indentations and marks (featured in the product photos) which are intentionally left to reflect the natural state of the material.
- Coated with beeswax or food-safe urethane
Dimensions: 18cm x 18cm x 6cm
(7.1in x 7.1in x 2.4in)
Weight: 494g (1.1 lb)
NOT microwave or dishwasher safe
- Wash by hand using warm water and a cloth. Hand dry with a soft cloth and allow to completely air dry before storing.
- As no plastic seals were used in this box, we recommend using separate sealed bottles to transport sauces and liquids.
- Handcrafted in Miyama, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan