Make real Japanese ramen at home with our authentic ramen kits!
The Kanto Ramen Kit includes ingredients to make two different ramen styles from the Kanto region: Tokyo Shoyu (soy sauce) and Yokohama Shio (salt) ramen (one serving of each). Made by real ramen shops in Kanto, these delicious ramen styles have a lighter base than tonkotsu or miso ramen styles- and are great for lovers of salty and umami flavors!
Each kit contains dried noodles and soup mix to make the secret broth that gives ramen its full flavor. Once you've made your ramen, add your favorite toppings, such as a hardboiled egg (ajitsuke tamago), sliced pork (chashu), or bamboo shoots (menma).
These authentic regional ramen styles will change what you thought you knew about ramen!
Each kit makes two servings.
- Sauce: soy, pork broth, sake, plant oil
Allergen Warning: This product may contain traces of egg and shrimp.
Made in Japan
1. Pour 550ml (2 1/3 cups) of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
Once water has begun to boil, add the noodles.
2. Cook noodles for 5 min. (After 3min, use chopsticks to stir the noodles so they don’t stick together.)
3. Turn off the heat. Add the soup packet and stir thoroughly
4. Transfer to a bowl. Add your preferred ramen toppings and enjoy!