Eat in style with these elegant kimono designed bento-ware!
See the whole Kimono collection!
This is a compact bento box with a domed lid. This part is designed to keep onigiri, or Japanese rice balls, upright without crushing them. You could also put small sandwiches or pieces of fruit there. The lower compartment has its own leak-resistant flexible lid, for putting in other foods. A typical onigiri lunch in Japan might have onigiri rice balls with pickled plum filling, with some stewed vegetables, grilled fish and tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) in the bottom compartment.
The domed lid is covered with a beautiful pattern that imitates traditional kimono cloth motifs. The pattern may vary slightly from the ones pictured.
A bright red elastic bento band is included, to keep the box securely closed in your bag.
- Total capacity: 550 ml (upper compartment: 310 ml, lower compartment: 240 ml).
- Measurements: 144 × 87 × 85mm (5.7" x 3.4" x 3.3").
- The box is made of ABS plastics.BPA-free. Withstands temperatures between -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F).
- The inner lid is made of PL.
Withstands temperatures between -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- Not microwave safe. Handwashing is recommended to prevent the pattern from fading.
Made in Ishikawa, Japan, by Hakoya.