Kawaii Slippers | Taiyaki
- Regular price
- $ 21.51 USD
- Regular price
$ 23.90 USD
- Sale price
- $ 21.51 USD
- Unit price
These Kawaii Slippers | Taiyaki look just like this delicious dessert and will keep your feet warm and toasty! Not only that, these slippers double as microfiber dusters, allowing you to remove dust from your floor while you lounge around the house.
What we love about it:
Clean while you relax - Slip into these guys and you will be cleaning dust from your house without even thinking about it!
- Effective - The mop material is made of ultra-fine microfiber that efficiently traps dust.
- Comfortable - so soft and thick you’ll feel like you’re wearing moon boots.
High-quality design - these slippers will retain their shape and plushiness
- One size fits all: While these slippers technically are for Japanese size 23-24 cm they comfortably fit everyone on our team, ranging from woman’s US size 5.5 (37 EU) to a men’s 44 EU / 10.5 US.
Details & Care
- To remove dust from the slippers and to clean, simply vacuum and hand-wash.
- Material: Polyester.
- Made in China.
- For adults. Children’s size not available.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.