Make real Japanese ramen at home! Once you've had the real deal, instant noodles will never taste the same. However, getting the broth just right, let alone finding the ingredients for it, is notoriously difficult.
With these ready-to-cook Hakata Ramen Kits, you can enjoy the real ramen experience right at home anytime! Made by a real ramen shop in Fukuoka, Kyushu, this kit makes the delicious 'hakata' pork bone broth ramen style that is served in famous shops like Ippudo and Ichiran.
Each kit contains dried noodles and the broth (the secret broth that gives ramen its full flavor). Once you've made your ramen, add your favorite toppings, such as a hardboiled egg (ajitsuke tamago), sliced pork (chashu), or bamboo shoots (menma).
After trying real 'Hakata' tonkotsu ramen, we know you'll be hooked!
Each kit makes two servings.
- Sauce: soy, pork broth, sake, plant oil
Allergen Warning: This product may contain traces of egg and shrimp.
Made in Japan
1. In a large pot, for every one bag of noodles, bring two liters of water to a boil on the stove.
2. Pour the soup packet contents directly into a large bowl and mix with 300 ml of boiling water.
3. In the pot on the stove, put the noodles in. With the heat on high, stir the noodles for a minute until they are separated. Reduce to medium heat and boil the noodles for 5 minutes. Prepare the noodles so the consistency is to your liking. (Make sure they don't get too soft!)
4. When finished boiling, remove the noodles from the water and strain. Put the noodles in the previously prepared soup, and stir to separate noodles that are stuck together.
5. Add your preferred ramen toppings and it's ready to eat!