Missing Japanese food? Craving for some curry rice? Now you can make your own curry at home with Golden Curry!
See all our curries for a variety of different flavors and spices!
Golden Curry is one of the most popular curries in Japan. With this item you can create your own curry at home and add your own meats and vegetables. This "MEDIUM" curry has just the right amount of spicyness.
In 5 simple steps you can enjoy a delicious bowl of Japanese (kare) curry paired with rice (Serving size for 5-6 people or half a pack):
- On medium heat, lightly brown your meat & veggies (we recommend beef, potatoes, onions, carrots, etc.) with oil in a pot. Add 750ml of water and keep on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Switch to low heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and break apart 4 curry blocks (half the pack), add one at a time, and mix.
- Back on low heat, simmer for 5 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
- Serves 10-12 people
- Spice Level: 3 / 5
- Ingredients: wheat flour, palm & rapeseed oil, salt, sugar, curry powder, spices, caramel color, monosodium glutamate, malic acid, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate
- WARNING: May contain traces of SOYBEANS, MILK, APPLE & GELATINE.