Gel-Cool Two Tier Rectangle Bento Box | Gray
- Regular price
- $ 34.65 USD
- Regular price
$ 38.50 USD
- Sale price
- $ 34.65 USD
- Unit price
Keep your salads and fruit crisp and cool with the Gel-Cool Two Tier Rectangle Bento Box | Gray. Large-sized (1000mL) two-tier bento box featuring built-in icepack lids effortlessly keeps your food fresh.
What we love about it:
- Two tiers to keep your food separate, each with its own leak-resistant inner lid along with built-in cool pack lids.
- Single tiers can be used individually on days when you want to bring a smaller lunch.
- Keeps your food chilled for several hours! (Just pop the lid in the freezer the night before using.)
- Includes a removable inner divider to divide your foods.
- Includes a lunch band to keep bento securely closed.
Details & Care:
- Capacity: 1000mL (each tier is 500mL)
- Dimensions: 8.6cm×17.8cm×12cm
- Material: plastic ABS (BPA free)
- Microwave and dishwasher safe with the lids removed.
Made in Hokkaido, Japan by Gel Design.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.