Cedar Wappa Bento Box | Round
Cedar Wappa Bento Box | Round
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
What we love about it:
- Wood is uncoated, which allows rice packed inside to breathe, making it taste great even when at room temperature.
- Wonderful cedar smell that makes your food taste even better.
Please note that there is variation in the shades of the cedar wood used to make these boxes. Bento box you receive may be made from wood that is darker or lighter than the ones pictured.
- Dimensions: 15 x 6.5cm
- Capacity: approximately 645ml
Material: Cedar sourced in Japan
- Made in China
- Wash in lukewarm water with a gentle sponge.
- We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in divider cups.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then allow to air-dry with lid off.
- Do not clean with harsh cleansers, bleach.
- Do not microwave or place in the oven, or dishwasher.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or near fire.
- To prevent natural cracking, treat the cedar product with a light coat of oil, such as coconut oil. Apply a light coat overnight, and then wipe off the excess.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.