Cedar Wappa Bento Box | Round
Cedar Wappa Bento Box | Round
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP.
Get it between -
What we love about it:
- Wood is uncoated, which allows rice packed inside to breathe, making it taste great even when at room temperature.
- Wonderful cedar smell that makes your food taste even better.
Please note that there is variation in the shades of the cedar wood used to make these boxes. Bento box you receive may be made from wood that is darker or lighter than the ones pictured.
- Dimensions: 15 x 6.5cm
- Capacity: approximately 645ml
Material: Cedar sourced in Japan
- Made in China
- Wash in lukewarm water with a gentle sponge.
- We recommend packing food that may stain the wood in a separate container, or in divider cups.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- After washing, wipe off any excess water with a soft cloth, then allow to air-dry with lid off.
- Do not clean with harsh cleansers, bleach.
- Do not microwave or place in the oven, or dishwasher.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or near fire.
- To prevent natural cracking, treat the cedar product with a light coat of oil, such as coconut oil. Apply a light coat overnight, and then wipe off the excess.
- With proper care, this box will last for many years.
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT. The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
Carrier handling fees are typically $10 to $20.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.