At Bento&co we like to offer original bento boxes, and the Book Bento is probably one of the best exemple of it. We really wanted to share this amazing concept with all bento fans! (^^)
Have a look at the full Book Bento series here!
The Bento Book looks like a beautiful old book with gilded carvings - but its actually a practical bento box! With its easily removable inner compartment, you can choose how you want to organise your meals.
Hakoya's craftsmen print famous Japanese paintings on bento boxes following the ancient method of Makie. This refined technic needs many years to be mastered!
Comes with a two-tone elastic belt (red and black) for easy transportation!
- Capacity: Total 500 ml, Inner compartment 250 ml each.
- Dimensions:16 cm x 11 cm x 4.5 cm (6.3" x 4.3" x 1.8")
- Materials: Main box - ABS resin, inner compartment - Polypropylene, Band - silicone
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe with lid removed.
- Do not put in oven or on the stove.
- Made in Japan, Ishikawa by Hakoya.