We love the Bin 8, a great example of clever and attractive Japanese design. It looks like a artistic wine bottle, but it is actually 8 essential kitchen tools in one!
ATTENTION: Beware of cheap 'Bin 8' knockoffs sold on Amazon and elsewhere online! Get the high-quality original product from Bento&co- made in Japan!
Going from the top to bottom, the Bin 8 consists of:
- A funnel with attachment for pouring sauces and liquids into containers (The attachment makes it possible to fill bottles with a narrow neck, and also forms the cap of the 'bottle' when stacked together.)
- A lemon juicer
- A spice grater for making things such as fresh ginger or garlic
- An egg masher for making egg salad and other dishes in a jiffy
- A cheese grater (Add a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan on your pasta)
- A lid grip/opener for those stubborn jar lids
- An egg yolk separator
- A measuring cup that measures up to 420ml
All those parts stack together in the shape of a wine bottle! Amazing! It looks great, so you can leave it out on your counter top.
Hand-washing is recommended. The manufacturer recommends giving it a rinse before using it for the first time.
Made in Japan.
Retailer? We do wholesale! Contact us.