Benriner Professional Series Mandoline Slicer No. 64
- Regular price
- $ 44.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 44.00 USD
- Unit price
ONLY FEW LEFT IN STOCK, ORDER NOW!
Used worldwide by professional chefs, the Japanese Benriner slicer is famous for its sharp blades and non-skid design that make slicing vegetables a delight!
The Benriner Professional Series Mandoline Slicer No. 64 is a new and improved model, allowing users to slice vegetables more evenly than previous models.
What we love about it:
- Includes 4 different interchangeable stainless steel blades for beautiful, precise cuts. Easily removable and adjustable for washing.
- One flat blade for thin slices.
- Three julienne blades for fine, medium and coarse strips.
- Thickness adjustment dial ensures vegetables are consistently cut to your preference (from 0.3mm to 5mm).
- Includes finger guard to protect your fingers during slicing.
- Non-skid base helps keep the slicer stable
- Slice directly into a bowl by hooking the cutout against the rim of the bowl.
- Slicer: W9.5 x H3 x L32 cm
- Cutting Surface Width: 6.4cm
- Body: ABS plastic (Heat resistant up to 70°C) (Anti-slip: Elastomer),
- Blade: Stainless steel
- Finger guard: Polypropylene plastic
- Handle blades carefully as they are sharp.
- Please watch your fingers when using. We highly recommend using the finger-guard or using with cut resistant gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE. Hand wash ONLY.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or sponges.
- Made in Japan.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.