Used worldwide by professional chefs, the Japanese Benriner slicer is famous for its sharp blades and non-skid design that make slicing vegetables a delight!
The Benriner Professional Series Mandoline Slicer No. 64 is a new and improved model, allowing users to slice vegetables more evenly than previous models.
What we love about it:
- Includes 4 different interchangeable stainless steel blades for beautiful, precise cuts. Easily removable and adjustable for washing.
- One flat blade for thin slices.
- Three julienne blades for fine, medium and coarse strips.
- Thickness adjustment dial ensures vegetables are consistently cut to your preference (from 0.3mm to 5mm).
- Includes finger guard to protect your fingers during slicing.
- Non-skid base helps keep the slicer stable
- Slice directly into a bowl by hooking the cutout against the rim of the bowl.
- Slicer: W9.5 x H3 x L32 cm
- Cutting Surface Width: 6.4cm
- Body: ABS plastic (Heat resistant up to 70°C) (Anti-slip: Elastomer),
- Blade: Stainless steel
- Finger guard: Polypropylene plastic
- Handle blades carefully as they are sharp.
- Please watch your fingers when using. We highly recommend using the finger-guard or using with cut resistant gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT DISHWASHER SAFE. Hand wash ONLY.
- Do not use abrasive detergents or sponges.
- Made in Japan.