Bake Chocolate Bites
Bake Chocolate Bites
A favorite in Japan especially during the summer months, Bake Chocolate is a delicious snack that's like a cross between a brownie bite and fudge!
What we love about it:
- Rich, bite-size pieces that satisfy those chocolate cravings
- Crisp outside layer, smooth and creamy on the inside.
- Doesn't melt in your hand (especially great for little kids)
- Individually wrapped so you can share with friends
- Also refreshingly yummy when you pop them in the freezer for a bit.
- Each bag contains 6 individually wrapped chocolates
- Allergen Information: Contains hazelnuts
- Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, whole milk powder, ground biscuits (includes wheat), maltose, cocoa mass, skim milk powder, hazelnut paste, cocoa butter, dextrin, milk calcium / emulsifier (derived from egg / soybean), leavening
- Store away from direct sunlight
Nutrition (per serving 4g): 23kcal, protein 0.3g, fat 1.4g, carbohydrates 2.1g, sodium 0.007g, calcium 6.5mg
- Made in Japan by Morinaga
Taxes & Customs FeesAs our products are shipped from Japan they may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
Bento&co is registered in the Import One-Stop Shop (IOSS). As such, VAT is included in product pricing. Bento&co pays VAT fees directly to the authorities.
Orders with a total value less than €150 euros (excluding shipping fees) are exempt from customs duties. You will therefore not have any additional costs to pay in order to receive your package. If you still receive a payment request from a carrier, contact our customer service (email@example.com)
Please note: The IOSS system is reserved for purchases made by individuals. Do not include a company name in your delivery or billing address, or your package will be considered by the carrier as a commercial purchase and you will have to pay customs duties.
Orders with a total value of €150 euros or more (excluding shipping fees) will incur custom duties. In this case, customers are responsible for payment of duties to the shipping carrier. These fees will be invoiced to you either on receipt of your parcel, or a few days after delivery, and are compulsory.