(For tamagoyaki using 1 egg, use the Ambai Tamagoyaki Pan | Small).
Details & Care
- Dimensions: W 14.8cm L 19cm (35cm with handle) H 3.5cm
- Pan: Iron
- Surface: transparent silicone resin coating with "Fiber Line Processing"
- Handle: Teak and stainless steel
- Works on gas, halogen, electric, radiant and induction (200V compatible) stoves!
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, or oven
- Hand wash with a soft sponge only. Do NOT wash with steel wool, or other abrasive objects as the silicone coating will be scratched off.
Made in Japan
Not sure how to make tamagoyaki? Watch our how-to video below:
Read our blog post to understand the differences between our Tamagoyaki Pans: Battle of the Tamagoyaki Pans