Morihan Uji Matcha Pudding Mix (80g)
- Regular price
- £6.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £6.00 GBP
- Unit price
ONLY FEW LEFT IN STOCK, ORDER NOW!
The Morihan Uji Matcha Pudding Mix (80g) is a popular dessert mix made by Morihan, a famous tea shop established in 1836 in Uji, the green tea mecca in Kyoto, Japan. Not only is it surprisingly easy to make, the rich flavor of this pudding keeps people coming back for more.
What we love about it:
- So simple, all you need is water!
- Just the right amount of sweetness, with a creamy, pillowy texture.
- Can be used to make other desserts like matcha bread pudding!
Instructions (serves 4 people)
- Pour the pudding mix into bowl (80g)
- Add 250mL of hot water into bowl and stir with pudding mix until it dissolves (about one minute).
- Pour mixture into 4 cups. Allow to cool for a bit.
- Place cups into refrigerator and cool for at least 3 hours to set.
For a single serving, use 20g of the mix with 60mL of water
For extra deliciousness, we recommend adding whipped cream and/or anko paste on top.
- Contains 80g (4 servings)
- Ingredients: Sugar, creaming powder (dextrin, powdered whole milk, vegetable oil, sweetened condensed skim milk, sugar, salt), Green tea, gelatin, gelling agent (carrageenan), emulsifier, pH adjuster, seasoning agent (nucliec acid, disodium succinate), (includes milk, soybean and gelating derived components).
- Nutritional information (single serving of 20g): 88 kcal, protein 1.1g, fat 2.4g, carbohydrates 15.8g, sodium 0.07g
- Made in Uji, Kyoto Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
For our customers in the EU:
From 1 July 2021, import VAT is payable on all goods entering the EU, irrespective of their value. For goods with a value of more than €150 you will have to pay Customs Duty in addition to import VAT.
To minimize fees, we recommend selecting the ePacket shipping method and not the Express Shipping Method.
The customs value on which Customs Duty is calculated is the cost of the goods plus transport (including postage), any insurance and any handling charges to deliver the goods to the EU. The rate of Customs Duty that applies depends on the goods you import.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.