(For tamagoyaki using 2 eggs, use the Ambai Tamagoyaki Pan | Medium).
- Dimensions: W 9.8cm L 15.2cm (31cm with handle) H 2.8cm
- Pan: Iron
- Surface: transparent silicone resin coating with "Fiber Line Processing"
- Handle: Teak and stainless steel
- Works on gas, halogen, electric, radiant and induction (200V compatible) stoves!
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, or oven
- Hand wash with a soft sponge only. Do NOT wash with steel wool, or other abrasive objects as the silicone coating will be scratched off.
- Made in Japan
Not sure how to make tamagoyaki? Watch our how-to video below:
Read our blog post to understand the differences between our Tamagoyaki Pans: Battle of the Tamagoyaki Pans