Baby Rice Ball Faces Onigiri Set
- Regular price
- $ 12.60 USD
- Regular price
$ 14.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 12.60 USD
- Unit price
Easily create adorably small rice balls with cute smiley faces using the Baby Rice Ball Faces Onigiri Set. These 3cm rice balls are perfect for little fingers to pick up and eat. Perfect for daily bento meals, as well as finger food for picnics and parties!
Includes a mold with lid to shape the rice balls and two hole-punchers to create facial features from nori seaweed, ham or cheese.
- Dip the mold in water (this moisture prevents the rice from sticking)
- Fill the mold holes with rice.
- Place the mold lid on top of the rice, press down and turn side to side
- Remove lid and turn mold upside down and press down to remove rice balls
- Use the hole-puncher of your choice to cut out facial features from nori seaweed, cheese or ham.
- Place facial features onto the rice balls (using a toothpick helps!)
Watch the How-To Video:
Details & care:
- Creates 3cm (about 1") size rice balls
- Dimensions: Mold: 5 cm x 14.5 cm x 4.5 cm, Hole Punch: 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 3 cm
- Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS plastic)
- Not microwave-safe. Do not put in oven or stove.
- Not Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.
Designed in Japan, Made in China.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.