Usagi Slim One Tier Bento Box Red
- Regular price
- $ 22.05 USD
- Regular price
$ 24.50 USD
- Sale price
- $ 22.05 USD
- Unit price
This compact 650mL capacity bento box has a gorgeous red lacquer-like finish, accented by a golden moon and rabbit, with sakura (cherry blossoms) petals floating gently in the breeze. Fun fact, in Japanese folklore, a rabbit lives on the moon and if you look closely enough, you can supposedly catch a glimpse of this rabbit pounding mochi during the autumn months!
What we love about it:
- A pair of chopsticks also comes with this bento; no more forgetting your cutlery anymore!
- With an inner leak-resistant lid and elastic bento band included, rest assured that your bento is equipped to handle the journey to the lunchroom
- With the sides gently rounded, this bento is easy to hold and use.
Details & Care:
- Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 7cm
- Chopsticks Length: 16.5cm
- Capacity: 650mL
- Materials: PET.A, chopsticks (AS)
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- Made in Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.