Shikiri Modern Plus Bento Box | 870ml
- Regular price
- $ 18.54 USD
- Regular price
$ 20.60 USD
- Sale price
- $ 18.54 USD
- Unit price
Shikiri means 'divider' in Japanese, and the Shikiri Modern Plus Bento Box is one of the most compartmentalized boxes that we have!
This single tier box features one spacious compartment and 3 movable elements: a horizontal separator, and two 3-compartment inner dividers that together snugly fill the inside of the box. Use the horizontal separator alone for simple bentos, just one of the dividers for multi-item bentos, or both dividers for a bento with lots of little portions.
The lid has a silicone rim and clips to securely snap on to the box. On the outside of the bento box you will find a pair chopsticks conveniently inset right into the lid.
This box is perfect for those that like to stay organized!
Details & Care
- Capacity: 870 ml
- Dimensions: 20 × 16.5 × 5.5 cm (7.8" x 6.4" x 2.1")
- Material: Polypropylene (BPA-free)
- Microwave safe (maximum of 2 minutes at 700 watts, otherwise the box may be damaged) with the lid removed.
- Dishwasher safe except for the transparent inner lid, which should be hand-washed
- Keep away from open flames
- Do not put in an oven or on the stove
- Made in Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.